Friday, January 08, 2010

Happy New Year everyone!

I have another blog here at embellish it, and why I thought I would have time to blog on two blog's I have no idea! So if you would like to catch up more often with what I am up to hop on over there!

But here is a layout that I managed to get done these holidays - it is so nice to be back scrappin seems like it has been forever!


Also here is some work that I did as a submission for Up2Scraps magazine but unfortunately it didn't make the cut so I can show you - I really love the octagan box!




I love the Whiff of joy stamps and they are about to release a whole heap more - bring it on!

Well that's about it for me for the moment, hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and a wonderful and safe new year!

*hugs*

Rachel

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Hi there, I have just been having a peek at your blog. LOVE your work :-)

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Goodness! you are a wizard with stamps hon!! these are beautiful!!

You asked in a post at my blog for my email addie?....it is gpollacco@aol.com ......as for using my l/o's to show DA products etc, no problem hon, go ahead :)

~Gabi xx