Sunday, September 26, 2010

I am back!

This Friday saw me sell my business Embellish it to Tania Paul from Waimate.
Here is a photo of the trailer all loaded and ready to go! I want to wish Tania all the best, I know that she will do very well and can't wait to see what she achieves.Apart from this I have nothing else to show you as the last few days - and the next few will be getting the house in some sort of order, but honestly as we are doing renovations this is not likely to happen until after Christmas lol.
But this coming weekend I am scrappin at Tania's crop being held at Highfield School - so hopefully with 12 whole hours to sit and scrap I might just have something to show you - don't hold your breath though!

For those in South Canterbury have a great day off tomorrow, and for the rest have a great week!

Thanks for dropping by!

Cheers

Rachel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello you...so what now the business is sold???...hope you get loads done at the crop!!

Mel said...

My experience is that it is really great having time to scrap and do other craft work after years of not having time when you're running a scrapping business. All the best for more 'me' time.