Saturday, May 14, 2011

Klic N Kut Weekend

The weeks are just rolling around - I know I have said it before but seriously where is the year going?

Here are another couple of cards that I have to share with you all


The last couple of days I have been playing with the Klic N Kut - I have to do 30 invitations for the boys at work to the crusaders game on the 11th of June here in Timaru and was trying to do a rugby card.  Now I have not ever really had that much time to play with the knk but now that I don't have the business anymore I have decided that it was time that we learnt how to use it to it's full advantage.
Our scrapbooking group brought the knk and the cricut but no one really knows how to work the machine.  So I e-mailed this lovely lady called Sandy - who has video's etc and runs weekend retreats although not here in NZ which is a real shame.  I kept telling her that NZ is a wonderful place to visit!
And hopefully with her help I will be able to make these invitations and they won't look like a kid cut them!
The KNK machine is really an amazing machine and once you have purchased it apart from replacement blades and mats there is no extra costs - no cartridges to purchase etc.
Now to just figure it out?

Anyway enough rambling from me, thanks for popping in and have a great weekend!



3 comments:

Kirsti said...

Kyllä on kauniita kortteja ihanat värit, tykkään. Mukavaa viikonloppua :)

mandyb said...

how cool....so does the klic n cut have softward you download??? or does it come with a disk???
i love my silhouette!!! is great fun!!!

Dianne H said...

Lovely cards. Good luck with the KNK project. Am sure it will look great when you master it. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.