Sunday, May 22, 2011

Klic N Kut & Southern Girls Challenge.

Well after a VERY busy week trying to work through the help files that Sandy gave me - I am finally pleased to say that i think I am getting a little bit of an understanding of how the Klic N Kut works.
Here are the cards that I have made (just the inside invitation to go) all 25 of them probably took me about one and a quarter hour for each one - that was not taking into account the fiddling I had to do to figure out how to change the nodes of the knk files but I think the boys will be happy with it:



Also I decided to again participate in the Southern girls Challenge this fortnight and the Challenge is to use "frills and Polish" or Lace & Pearls - so after seeing the Whiff of Joy tutorial of how to make a purse - I decided to give it a go (note if you are doing it one of the measurements is wrong so double check it will all work before you cut into your paper - and Bo you will be pleased to know I figured it out myself and before i cut the paper - did have a bit of trouble figuring out which piece though lol!)

I was quite happy with how it all turned out and I used my new digi image - Sweet Blossums by weestamps, she was just so adorable and after seeing her done on a few blogs especially Sending you a little smile - take a look Mariska does a stunning job - well I just couldn't resist!

So here are the photos.






Well that's it from me- thanks for dropping by and have a great week.

Cheers

Rachel

10 comments:

Dianne H said...

You have been busy Rachel. The Crusaders invites look amazing - I do hope they appreciate all your talents. And the purse is very cute and clever. Good luck with the challenge.

mandyb said...

very cool!!! love the invites!!!
you are so clever!!! love ya work!!

Joanne said...

Very cute Rach,the digi image is gorgeous.
Now just to get mine finished as well!!!

rumble said...

Well done purse card is gorgeous
Wow those rugby balls must of taken you forever

topkatnz said...

Fantastic work! Those invites are sooo cute!

Janet said...

This is beautiful! x

Denise :-) said...

Hi Rachel, love your purse its sweet, but also luv that sweet stamp from wee stamps, have just done that one myself. Cheers Denise (Dunedin)

Viv said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Love everything about it!
Thanks for playing at Southern Girls! Viv x

Janine said...

wow those invites are stunning as is that purse.What a cool craft group you belong too. I had a quick squizz at some of your previous posts, love the cake pops, they are very cool. Whoo hoo on the 10km walk, what a great idea and that cow stood out.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous purse card Rachel.

Hugs, Barbara xx